Online Dietitian Diet Review - Adult
Please select all options.
Feeling fatigued, run down, not quite at your peak? In a health rut with your eating and exercise and need some additional insights to help work out what is happening so you can keep on the improve?
This online service offers you a non-invasive review process by qualified health professionals to see if there are any glaring obstacles your diet, exercise, sleep and food/fluid related behaviours are causing you to miss out on hitting your health goals. All from the comfort of your home at your own pace, in your own time.
This service is designed for general health such as weight support, muscle gain, overall diet and nutrition balance,
This online service does not suit those with special medical concerns and/or diagnosed conditions. We recommend you seek a specialist dietitian in your area of concern for anything outside of the advice areas outlined.
We also must highlight that we take a food-based approach to nutrition, with supplementation limited to those with clinically based needs. We are also practical and mindful of food expense and time for preparation; no hours in the kitchen here!!
As an online only service, the accuracy of the service partly depends on you completing two things, with as much accuracy as possible.
1. Health Questionnaire
- This will tell us your goals, your current overall health status as you understand it and some ideas on your food and health behaviour's including fitness, routines and confidence in changing behaviours.
- This takes around 20 minutes and needs to be uninterrupted time.
- You will need to know your current weight and height to complete this.
2. Three to Five Days of a Food Diary
- You can opt to do 3 or 5 days, but one day MUST be a weekend day.
- To complete the food diary, using a specific Food Diary App that we will give you details for. You then share this with us once you finish your 3-5 days.
Once our team of dietitians receives all of this information, we may need to email you some clarifying questions.
Finally, you will receive a completed report which outlines the following:
A summary of your diet review with key highlights of consideration.
- Your diet review, macronutrient intake (carbohydrate, fat and protein) and 15 micronutrients (vitamins, minerals and trace elements) against your recommended intake. If you have opted out of a portion of the service for a discount, this section is excluded and we provide observed imbalances advise.
- Your eating behaviour type.
- Your sleep score.
- Your exercise recommendations.
- General recommendations and next steps.
This can all happen within 2 weeks, depending on the time it takes to complete your elements and answer questions.
This is a digital service, so there will be a combination of digital files emailed to you and a hyper link to a page which tells you the steps to follow.
You may be eligible to claim on this service depending on your private health cover, so ensure you check. You can use your receipt to claim if this is possible with your insurer.
Let us help you and get started today!